Creative Mind – Soulful Reflection – Awakening Spirit
A Quiet Soul Is A Precious Gift
Nurturing of spirit and finding spiritual balance an essential part of living a healthy, joyful life. When you live with peace and have a strong sense of self-worth, your body stays in better shape and your general condition is more resilient. “The people who age best are those who have positive things happening in their lives and positive feelings,” says Norman Rosenthal, MD, a clinical professor of psychiatry at Georgetown University School of Medicine. In his book The Emotional Revolution. Dr. Rosenthal outlines the latest science of emotions, arguing that they profoundly affect health and longevity.
Studies suggest that up to 55 percent of one’s happy disposition is genetic. Like a happy, care-free Golden Retriever, some people are able to bounce through life with an uncommon sense of joy and resiliency. For many of us, the good news is that the other 45 percent of emotional balance mastery can be learned. We learn to master our emotional equilibrium, balance our physical and hormonal responses and grow in our ability to overcome the emotional swings that might have once dominated our lives.
LivingSingleLivingWell is committed to delivering leading articles, reviews and tips on spiritual balance to create a better you. You 2.0 is emerging and improving with each step.
Spiritual Balance Articles
A Fathers Advice to His Son, by Rudyard Kipling, inspires us to dream, keep our virtue, uphold our honesty and moral fabric...all great lessons that we should embrace as men and women throughout our journey. “If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing...read more
Are you living joyfully everyday? The art of living joyfully is created through our daily choices and actions. LivingSingleLivingWell is about the Art of Single Living, and specifically, joyful living. Our courage allows us to manifest optimism and confidence. This...read more
Fear of judgment creates doubt, insecurity and inaction Concern for how others view us, and fear of judgment is not an irrationally held emotion. We are social creatures; we live in the confines of a community that has long-standing values and standard of...read more
Create a Balanced Life in Three Steps Upgrade your life with the 3 Essentials to Create A Balanced Life. Most people dislike "rules" or "laws" when they are applied in the context of social development, but the "essentials" of the three-step process should be read as...read more
7 Easy Steps To Create Life Balance One of the easiest things that we do in life is forget about the value of our self. When our lives get busy we have a tendency to put friends, family and any other person in front of our own needs. This is neither unusual nor...read more